Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

When it rains....

It pours! Or at least for me this week has. IT. HAS. NOT. BEEN. MY. WEEK. to say the least. (refer to previous post "I'm on a roll").  I went to sonic for an iced tea pulled in the drive up....
                                                                               looking like THIS:
(not my actual car..just an example so you can see)

              
                                                                                  and left looking like THIS.


Yep, some guy in line in front of me decided that he should put his truck in REVERSE instead of drive. When he did, his massive trailer hitch "hitched" itself to my bumper. When he went forward, so did my bumper.  Awesome. Needless to say, I was not thrilled. He has insurance so hopefully it will all get worked out in a peaceful manner.

I realize that in the grand scheme, it's not the end of the world. It's just a car. I am very blessed and have a healthy family, amazing baby, and all the things that are important. But I did have to ask God, that why I realize all of that, it would be super cool if maybe he could throw me a bone and lay off the ridiculous shenanigans.

 I mean really? Who gets schnicked on by a bird while walking, has their shoes eaten by a crazy Pomeranian, buys skincare only to find that it brakes them out (and kinda burns) AND has the front of their car torn off in the same week? ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment