Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun with the Flip....

Tonight we did a little videoing of our little love bug. I will say, I know he's mine, but this kid has the greatest laugh I have ever heard. It just makes me laugh every time he does. The first video is of me singing... him dancing. Disclaimers: I just came back in from running so that is why I am all sweaty and looking smokin' hot..pun intended. Also, I know you are going to be super impressed by my glorious vocal ability but it's hard to sing when you are laughing so hard....just FYI. Also, while I was facilitating his superb dance moves... for some reason.. I randomly chose "Play that Funky Music (White Boy)" as a song to sing to him. I have no earthly idea why this ridiculous song popped into my head as I don't really even like it AND I'm not sure it's even appropriate for children, especially, with the racial slur and all. Alas, it did pop into my noggin and Knox LOVED it. Seriously, I could sing anything else but as soon as I started that one he bust out laughing. Weird kid. So I tell Slade to run go get my phone .... and sho'nuff, the second time he thought it was just as funny...well, until Slade turned off the lamp which distracted him. He thought the light was in Knox's eye or something...and we wonder why he is becoming a weenie?

The second part is when my dad came over. As you can see by the video, Knox IS ALL ABOUT him some Grandad...Pretty sure it's mutual.. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!" Plus, Dad has so much energy it was hard for the videographer (your's truly) to keep up. Plus, it's a little shaky at some points cause I was laughing. I LOVE how Knox looks up at me every few minutes to make sure I am still filming...lil diva. Also, my favorite part is towards the end where they make him hit the ball and he fakes them out like he is going to cry then looks up to make sure he is still on camera and starts laughing...either: he is trying to be macho and not cry in front of the camera or a genuis actor at an early age . I vote the latter.


It's kinda lengthy but I promise it will make you laugh...and if it doesn't then well, I don't know what to tell ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment