Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

miss my little buddy already...

I can't seem to make up my mind...I find myself reminiscing of the days of old when I didn't have the 24hr a day responsibility of a little one and yet, I dropped him off today to spend a long weekend with his grandparents and I cried for a good 20 min after I handed him over! Never one not to take advantage of emotional eating, I bought a good, big iced sugar cookie (my FAVE) at the Childress bakery. Then had my cookie, iced tea and breakdown all while driving down the highway. Super cool, I know.

Knox will be gone until Sunday and Slade and I are headed to a wedding this weekend that I know will be super fun! So I am looking forward to being adults for the weekend but I already miss my nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment