Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Alfalfa

When we got home from the ranch last weekend, I went over to my parents to get Knox. I pulled up and it was odd but he wouldn't even look at me. Then he turned around....and I knew why! Poor kid was embarrassed for his mother to see him that way! My father, while giving Knox a bath, decided to change up his "do" a bit. Yep, strait up went with the Alfalfa. Mom and Dad thought it was hysterical...and no lie, he looked pretty cute/amazingly dorky. Me, being one to always keep my true thoughts to myself, immediately blurted out, "What the hell did you do to my child!?!" They had just gotten back from lunch, so I pray people who saw him at lunch don't think I honestly do his hair this way..... I have a feeling this will be one of those photos that he will NOT be so proud of later in life. I took it on my phone so it's kind of hard to see but Mom has some from her camera, so hopefully I'll get those.
The intended look......


Knox...notice the little point at the back of his head...he also looks SUPER happy about it :)


Ok, I so don't want this many pics of me like this Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment