Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kimbell Ranch!

We had a fabulous weekend this past weekend! The Pitts were so nice to invite us to the Kimbell Ranch and it was full of great fellowship and great food! We headed out Sat. morning and Knox went to spend the night with my parents. It was overcast and rainy on Sat. so it looked like it was going to be kind of a blah day but then at the perfect time the sun came out! We went to a natural spring called the "bathtub" and whomever named it does NOT take baths like I do because it was FREEZING. Like you jump in and all your internal organs blip because they freeze up....ya, cold. But after a while and the constant moving you have to do to stay upright due to the slippery rocks, your body slightly adjusts...slightly. Speaking of slippery rocks....Slader almost re-arranged his face on a rock. I was heading up the stream when I heard a round of gasps behind me to find my sweet husband face planted in a rocky stream. He slipped and broke his fall with his cheek....BUT he was okay! Even after a massive face plant, on the way back he still carried me through the muddy puddles so my shoes wouldn't get dirty.....I mean all he needs is a massive shoulder tattoo and I have my very own Jacob Black!  All in all it was SUPER FUN and we can't wait to go back!

Looks like something off the bachelor.....Matt with all his ladies....Lisa W, Amy K, Brooke C, Lindsey H, Ruth D, and Lindsey S.

No comments:

Post a Comment