Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

When did this happen??

I don't know how I didn't get the memo, but somehow I missed that my sweet little baby has turned into a full fledged little boy. When did that happen? Didn't I just pop him out yesterday...okay well maybe not "pop" him out. I went in yesterday to get him from his "nap." Why the quotes you ask? Oh, that's because every couple of days lil Knox decides that he would rather boycott nap time and just talk/squeal instead. Sooo fun....for him. Imagine my shock/surprise when I go in to find him standing up in his crib (uh, didn't know he could do that) hanging over the side looking like he was preparing for a jailbreak. Imagine HIS surprise when Mom walked in to find him busting out and NOT napping...

I knew we were approaching toddlerdom but still...I guess I was just not ready to accept it. He scoots himself all over the house on his little plane. He is not crawling in the technical sense but he is getting around...it looks more like someone doing the worm. His favorite word is actually a phrase and is," Who is that?" honestly I have no idea if he even remotely understands what he is saying and at first it was adorable..now..we might need to learn another phrase pretty quick! :) He also found a toy at my mom's that allows you to walk behind it and after a few crash and burns...he is a pro and was all over Bebe's den. I guess when I really realized that he was more of a boy then a baby is when I walk in the backyard at Rizzle and Steve-O's house to find Cody and Slade reliving their old glory days of quarterback and receiver....only this time they were not tossing a football, but my baby!! AND he was LOVING IT! You don't toss baby's to one another but little boys...sure!

Oh! Hey Mom....wasn't expecting you!

check me out!

I can even see out the window!

oh...you aren't thrilled and I should be napping??

Honestly, Mom...can you be mad at a face like this?

Playing with Grandad's hat

hmmm...having a little trouble getting it off

Uh...a little help please!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment