Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!


It's me Knox and I am ONE! Can you believe it? My parents are patting themselves on the back for "surviving" parenthood for the past year, but let's be real people...I've made this a breeze! In my old age, I have learned lots of new things!
  • I can walk around furniture, behind toys and in my walker...but not on my own just yet. I pull up in my crib and still love my jumper.
  • I LOVE anything with music...I am fascinated by it..I also like when Mom makes up songs
  • "Who's that?" or "Who is that?" are still my FAVORITE things to say
  • Gan is still my best girl 
  • I weigh in at 23 lbs and that was after a week with the stomach bug
  • I am over 30 inches tall
  • I wear size 5 diapers
  • I am starting to get the hang of this whole sign language thing
  • Going to bed around 7:30 or 8 and I sleep until about the same time in the mornings
  • My naps have gotten a bit erratic, I still take two, I would prefer just one, but Mom says two.
  • I can wave "hi" and "bye" and clap my hands
  • I wear 12-18 month clothes
  • I love dogs...especially Emma, she spend the night with us the other day and it was heaven!
  • I can actually drink from sippy cups but just didn't want Mom to know. She figured it out when she had to put a little Sprite in it when I was sick....I just couldn't resist...slurped it right up!
  • Mom's iphone and the remote are still my favorite toys...basically all the things I am not supposed to have
  • I wear a size 4 shoe
Mom and Dad threw me a super duper first birthday party. It was a sock monkey/animal theme. SteveO came in and cooked fajitas for everyone and even though I am new at this whole "people food" thing...I can tell you that the catering at my first birthday party outdid anything bar none! It was a sock monkey/animal theme and Mom loved every minute of getting to do it for me! She loves this party stuff. It was just a few people cause well, I'm just one but I loved getting to be the center of attention. I also got something new and exciting. I don't know if you people know about this stuff but it's called sugar! Mom has totally been holding out on me! Now, this does not mean that my healthy diet is out the window..especially since I puked up my cake a few hours after I ate it. Don't get me wrong, the cake was delish..but I don't think I was ready for all that new stuff after a tummy bug. 
All in all it was a wonderful first birthday and I got lots of great toys but mostly got to have all my favorite people around!

Sock Monkey Party!


Bonnie was even in on the decor

Sock Monkeys!

Cookies

some treats

center piece

table decor



My AWESOME cake!

how fab is this?!?

More decor

cupcakes

Mom decorated the tree to celebrate ME!

Happy Birthday To Me!

So glad the weather cleared up

Thanks Cody and Christy for hanging the lanterns..I was enthralled with them!




Mom, Dad and Heather cleaned out punkins to put flowers in!


aunt Heather and I

Me and My Momma!

It's my party and I won't cry if I want to


Rizzle!

Seriously? How cool are these things...they even match my outfit! (not planned but worked out great!)

Gan, have you seen these things?

Hanging with Bailey and Asher

My posse

No tellin what's being said here...

Asher checkin out the Clark girls


                                           
Showing Molly my plane..

This is a shot Mom snapped of me talking to Brooke...adoration.

Heather, Trish and my new girlfriend Adele

Mi Familia

Chattin with Trish

Hanging with Grandad

love this guy!

Brooke and Molly

Brooke and Baily  (Baily LOVED SteveO's cooker)


Heather and I

Okay Dad, why are all these people staring at me?

"I get to eat this?"

Yay Me!




How great is this? I love everyone staring at me!

This kid loves him some attention


Are you supposed to eat it like this?


Check it out!


The toys are great but this paper is amazing...colorful AND it crinkles!

silly Aunt Heather

Okay Rizzle, this table it just for me and I can bang on it as much as I want?

plus a duck that quacks?

Greatness!

festive Uncle Chip

My girl striking a pose

Mom and Me

she can't get enough of me

Mom, Rizzle and I

My Grandmothers!

The morning after (my actual birthday)...checking out my new toys

love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment