Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

We are Crawling...FINALLY!!

I never thought this day would come but low and behold it did....we are CRAWLING!!!! Only took a year and 4 days but who's counting? Knox has been scooting/crawling for a few months but not using any type of legit form. Yesterday, I walked in to find him doing it like a real baby!! Granted he has got a bit of a problem with his left leg..can't quite figure out where it goes so he kinda drags it gimp like but he's getting the idea and has already showed vast improvement today.
In the time it took for me to call Slade to tell him, Knox got into 3 things that he was not supposed to...is this how it's going to be? Then it dawned on me...hmm I need to take a shower and I haven't child proofed the house. So I grabbed some toys and stuck him on the floor in the bathroom with me. Now I know why all those moms talk about having to shower really quickly to see what their baby is getting into. I never did because I knew he was gonna stay put where ever I set him down...no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment