Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally!

It has only taken 1270 days or better yet, 3 years, 5 months and 21 days for me to actually pick out and order my wedding present from Nonnie. She gave Slade and I a dining table for a wedding present and I finally got the table ordered about a year ago. Then today... I GOT MY CHAIRS! I don't know if this makes me a full fledged grownup but it's a step in the right direction! I do know this makes me one of the worlds longest decision makers when it comes to dining room decor...oh well ..I mean c'mon, you know you thought the white plastic table with metal folding chairs was "eclectic."

                                                                          
                                                                           one angle...

another angle


arm chair


No comments:

Post a Comment