Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chicken Dinner Winner!!

We had a great weekend! Rizzle, Steve-O, Cody and Christy all came in town!! Cody and Slade played in a golf tournament and Steve-O was their sponsor. Turned out to be a good investment because they won their flight! Only problem with investing in your children...you probably won't see any of the winnings. Oops!

Knox LOVED getting to have a whole weekend with Rizzle! I am pretty sure it's a mutual adoration! All in all it was a great weekend and we had so much fun with the fam!

Love me some Rizzle!



showing Rizzle my new teeth!



Face off



Wait! Barney, when did you get here?!?



Steve-O....check out the winnings!?!



Wait? Seriously? I can't keep this?



Seriously Uncle Chip, can I get a few bucks? You don't know how expensive formula is!



not so sure about this...



trying to take a hunk out of Aunt Christy's ear



I ADORE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment