Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

And we're off...almost!

Knox and I are headed out tomorrow on our Mountain Adventure 2010 in search of cool weather and good times. Not that this 105 in the Falls hasn't been uber pleasant, but we need a little wind chill in our lives. We leave from the Falls tomorrow morning and are headed to DFW then on to Park City, Utah where we are going to spend a few days with Brooke, Molly and Baily! Brooke's Dad and his wife Tricia have graciously allowed us to come up and stay with them. As I (or Knox) have never been to Park City, we are very excited. Also excited to see Brooke, Molly and Baily since we have missed them! After a few days we are  driving down to our house in Vail. Three babies and two mommies...should be a super fun 6 hrs. We will be in Vail for a few days then all of the Moms and babies in the family, plus Mom, Libby Bets and Nonnie will be there for the remainder of the time. 8 women, 7 babies.... it's gonna be crazy!

But first we gotta get there....
As Knox has never flown I have no idea what to expect, so I am a little nervous. I have so much STUFF traveling with a wee one. I know I will look like a pack mule and I'm fine with that. I want to be pretty organized, so I have devised a system of gallon zip-locks that would make even extremely OCD people proud! I got a baggie for everything...Toys, diapers, snacks, my stuff...you name it, it's got a baggie. My "carry-on" only weighs as much as my baby so it should be awesome toting those two around all day! I have decided Knox is either gonna be "that adorable baby on the plane" or "that *&!* kid that wouldn't shut up!" Let's hope it's not the latter........

I'll try to update as to let you know how this all goes. We will be back around the 18th...we are really going to miss Daddy, but excited for our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment