Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Months old!

Knox is 10 months old today! I can't believe it. I feel like I just had him and yet like he's always been here. At 10 months he is a little person and no longer my baby...could be because I am thinking he is going to be bigger than me when he's four.

At 10 months he:
  • loves his mamma....he has gotten VERY clingy. Cute yet kind of annoying. 
  • has started to eat big people food
  • isn't crawling but scooting...mostly backwards
  • says "dada" and "baba" plus lots of squealing and grunting
  • loves to laugh...thinks daddy, mommy and Grandad are Hilarious!
  • loves to be outside
  • wants to walk very badly
  • still takes one morning and afternoon nap
  • has graduated to size 5 diapers
  • weighs around 22lbs
  • has TWO teeth
  • likes Wonder Pets, Dora, and anything that has music
  • favorite toy is my iphone
  • still learning baby sign language
  • wearing 12-18 month clothes
  • wears size 4 shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment