Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I LOVE these VACATION things!

 It's me Knox. I love Vacations!! I wrote this while on vacation but just realized it didn't post. But, I have had a bit of a rough start. I don't know what it is about my mother but I swear the woman goes on vacation and it's like she leaves her brain at home! First off, I tried to let her know on the flight that I DID NOT feel good but she just thought I was being a pill. HA! All this snot I have been wiping on her shirts showed her! THEN she let me fall off the bed...I mean WHAT?!?! Okay, I'll admit....I maybe didn't advertise the fact that I was moving around quite so well. She had no idea that I would roll... but still. Granted, she felt awful and I have totally milked it for the last few days.

The Baily's neighbor in Park City is a pediatrician and I LOVE her. She helped Mom get me all fixed up. I think now Mom loves her too. She makes me laugh and I won't laugh at anyone else. Well, I did meet a Frenchmen the other night and I thought he was really funny too...he talks a little strange though.

We had a really busy day yesterday. Got up early and played with Baily and Molly. Then we napped. After we all woke up, we went to the park for lunch. I loved the park! Molly and I were on the swings together and would laugh at each other. Poor Molly, I gave her my cold but she is handling it much better than I. Or at least it "seems that way"...but here's the kicker...she's got a big sister...I don't...my mom has more attention to coddle me....I am gonna make her work for it.

After the park we all came home and took naps. Mom and Brooke went to the outlet mall and bought me some clothes. I am growing out of mine really quickly.

I loved Utah! It was beauty-full. I have not converted to Mormanism even though that really seems to be the thing to do up here. I do, however, have my own opinion on the whole polygamy thing that seems to be such a hit here. What's the big deal? I have had Mom, Brooke and Tricia taking care of me and personally form a "baby point of view" the whole sister-wives thing totally works!! It just means more attention for me! Mom say's that while she wants me to form my own opinions..this one she is going to decide for me...and it's gonna be a no-go.

The trip to Vail was a bit of a bust for me. I was just over the whole traveling thing. I didn't feel good and I didn't get a good nap so I just whined for the first hour at least. Not like a full out cry, but just the whine/moan thing that really drives mom nuts. Again, show her not to neglect me...two can play this game! I did fall asleep and then was in a much better mood. I watched all the movies with the girls but drew the line at "Tinkerbell." You can stick me with girls, put bows on me, but I gotta draw the line somewhere. Brooke tried to tell me that there were "boy" fairies in it! Ummm not even gonna touch that one.....

When we got to Vail, Mom stuck me in the bathroom that is now my room. To block out the noise she has a fan turned on and my noise maker that sounds like rain turned all the way up......I feel like I am sleeping in a monsoon! BUT it works!

Alright gotta go play....more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment