Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

weekend with Mom

So mom and I had a weekend alone because Dad went with Uncle Chip to Pebble Beach. It was a great weekend, but I took it upon myself to make it a little challenging for mom. Now, when I stay with other people they all tell Mom that I was PERFECT but I can't be perfect all the time so I figure Mom's not gonna give me away, she can deal. On Thurs night I stayed up until 11:00 pm!!!! Yep, wasn't really fussy or hungry, I just talked and talked and talked....well squealed actually but made sure to do it right into the monitor! Friday I perfected hide and seek with my Camo blanket...mom totally couldn't see me...I LOVED it!  ran some errands with Mom and then stayed with Gan on that night and some of Sat while Mom ran to Dallas for some Advocare stuff. Of course I was perfect for Gan! Mom picked me up on Sat and we just hung out. Sunday I got to see Hutch at the Club and Mom got to see Henry and his Mom Lisa when we went walking with Bebe. Mom was really glad to see them cause we have been prayin for them lots. Charlotte is still in Ft. Worth but she is gonna be home hopefully soon and I am so excited to get to meet them both, but Mom says they need to get a little bigger first cause I might squish them now. I am getting bigger and bigger every day and becoming much more of a little person. I love to smile and laugh, I think my grandfather is REALLY funny. However, Mom was none to pleased with me tonight. While I was getting a bath, I discovered my "man part" as mom called it. She kept moving my hand and  I promptly would put right back....finally when I was sick of her moving my hand I just peed on her. Show her! Mom put me down a little after 7 and it's 9 and I'm still up! Frankly, I view this as doing my part for Mom and Dad's relationship. I figure if I wear her down, she will be REALLY ready to see Dad... Great plan! yea me! 
hidin

where am I?

now I am really camouflaged...



Here I am!!!


All dressed up and ready for the Derby..have my horse on and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment