Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

7 Months!

I can't believe Knox is 7 months old today...seriously, when did that happen? As I was rocking him today and he was hitting me in the face, I wondered to myself where the time and my infant had gone. I remember when he was a tiny little baby that I thought would NEVER fit in newborn clothes. Now he's practically a man...or at least the size of one. I love it when people see us together and think they are being so clever and say, "you sure that's YOUR baby?" Nope, just some kid I got on the corner!

At 7 months, Knox is 20 lbs and 27-28 inches long (can't remember which.) He is still a super easy going but after being sick and being held all the time he has decided he likes that better than entertaining himself. Go figure. He has started "talking" but the funny thing is he babbles in a whisper. Such a quiet little talker...hmm interesting considering his family. He keeps saying dadadadadada....and I am like yeah right, he is gonna bust out with Da-da first! So not cool. The HUGE smile and excitement when Daddy comes home from work is enough.... He is so over me as soon as Slade hits the back door.

Still no teeth which I can't understand considering the amount of drool .... it gives the oil leak in the gulf a run for it's money! He wants to be moving SOOO bad but hasn't figured it out yet. Being the stellar parent I am, I have not nurtured this process as much as I probably should but it's just so much easier when they stay in one place. I am also teaching him sign language which pretty much consists of me repeating the same words over and over with hand signals and him blankly staring at me like "woman just feed me already!" It just amazes me that he is becoming a little person right before our eyes.

"Yes, Mother I am cute but get me out of this seat already!"



Hey Mom...can you grab me the remote and a bottle?



"Thank you....thank you very much"



7 months today and a busy boy!!



so cute...you stick your tongue out at him and he sticks his out at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment