Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Long time no post but I have been very busy!! Mom and I made a last minute 24hr trip to Hereford on Thursday because Rizzle was having a very bad week and we wanted to cheer her up. So we surprised her at school and let me tell you, Rizzle was GLAD to see me! Naturally I smiled and cooed at all the teachers so they could get the full effect of my appeal! Let's be honest, they loved me! On Friday we drove home and got to see Dad for a few minutes before he headed to Lubbock for Uncle Bucky's bachelor party! Saturday, Mom had a baby shower for my future friend Graham and his mom Lindsay. It was really fun and I loved getting to hang out with all the ladies...matter of fact, I didn't nap ALL DAY just to make sure I didn't miss anything! Yep, Mom was thrilled! After the shower, Auntie Heather came in town to see me. It's been a while since she has seen me and she was having withdrawals. She spent the night with us and Mom was really glad when she offered to hang out with me this morning so that Mom could sleep in. Dad came back from Lubbock early because it's Mom's first Mothers Day. My mom LOVES the adult onsie....secretly I think she sees how I rock a onsie and she wants to be like me. So I (via Dad) got her a Juicy onsie that she really wanted. It's totally cute, couldn't be better if I picked it out myself. Funny though, the other thing Mom wanted for MOTHERS DAY was for Dad to do all the parenting all day today. I mean, little bit of an oxy-moron Mom? Turns out after two weekends as a single parent and road trip with me she needed a break...the nerve of that woman.  Anywho, we had a very low key Mothers Day that pretty much consisted of Mom hanging out on the couch and Dad and I watching golf. Good Times!
What Mom walked in on this afternoon! 

how cute am I?


I'm not so sure it's nap time Mom!


half-hearted smile...sleepy boy


concentrating very hard...not sure on what.



frustrated


pensive


Oh, Hey Dad!


Ready for my close up! (lot's o drool these days)


Aunt H came to see me!


baby shower get up


Mom decorated the Christmas tree for the shower....she's crazy


cute cake

No comments:

Post a Comment