Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hollywood...Here I come!


My Mommy thinks I am gonna be a CELEBRITY! Or..at least that is what I am pretty sure she meant when she said that ever since I have been sick I have been super High Maintenance and that she is so over my "diva like" behavior. Mom's the greatest...she already believes in my potential and I'm not even a year old. As I am laying in my crib fake crying I began to ponder all the qualities that I think I have that would make me a Star. I have come up with a list:

  • I love to hear myself talk...like today when Mom and Brooke were at lunch...I squealed my loudest ever! I mean I couldn't get over myself and how funny I was. I kept doing it over and over again in an attempt to top off the previous squeal and possibly get to a decibel that only dogs could hear! 
  • I am super friendly....the other day when I was really fussy Dad finally put me down in front of this big shiny thing and there was a baby in a frame! Greatest guy...he was incredibly handsome and every time I would smile at him, he would instantly smile back! There was glass separating us but I would put my hand up and so would he! He's probably my best friend because he's always the only baby I see when I look in the big framed shiny thing. 
  • I have these amazing things on the end of my arms. They are little balls with short stubby things coming off of them...5 to be exact. But they are the greatest because when I put one of the short stubby things on my face I can feel it! I can also use them to bring things to my mouth and I LOVE to stare at them. The short stubby things are great to suck on...specially when your toof hurts. 
  • I already have all the ladies drooling....this miiiight be because most are teething but I choose to believe it's my charm.
  • My hair looks just like Puck on the TV show Glee! Got the same mohawk but mine is natural. Turns out my Bebe and Puck's mom were suite-mates at SMU so I already have "connections"
  • I LOVE music and when Mom put's it on I scream really loud and wiggle my feet to dance. 
  • I LOVE TV...I mean if I am gonna be a star I gotta learn my craft.
  • I am on a super restrictive diet...I only eat formula and organic food...isn't that what all the starts do? And just like them, I drink my dinner!
  • I already wear designer clothes...Can you say POLO! Holla! Plus Mom always shops at this super fancy store...I'd say 95% of my wardrobe comes from there... it called Targee'. Pretty sure it's French.
  • I have great fashion sense...I was rockin the onsie way before it was back in style!
  • Finally..I LOVE having my picture taken...if that doesn't say STAR I don't know what does!
Personally I totally think I should be the next e-trade baby..so if y'all know anyone at e-trade...hook a brother up! Mom was right! I am gonna be a CE-LEBRITY!....I had LOTS of time to come up with this list since I am so over naps!

1 comment: