Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Half a year later...

Our sweet little Knox turned 6 months old last Saturday. So being the excellent parents we are, did we have a "half birthday party" or something fun like that? Nope! We packed up the kid, took him to the grandparents and Mom and Dad went to the Four Seasons for the night. Superb parenting! It was our anniversary so as to our tradition we headed to Dallas. Knox got to spend a fun filled weekend with Tom and Beck and he was not without entertainment for 24 hrs straight. For the last two days he has been so annoyed with me every time I set him down because "over at Bebe's house" he is never left to entertain himself...the nerve! I had to explain to him real quick that life wasn't so grand when mamma was in charge!

Knox at 6 mos is sitting up, laughing, LOVES to smile and talk, eating mommy made baby food, rolling over, grabbing toys and banging them together...loudly, and a whole bunch of things that mom and dad just think are adorable. Gan is still his favorite babysitter. He loves to skype with SteveO and Rizzle and even looks at the comp now and sees them! He is the sweetest not so little baby and Slade and I continue to be amazed by him and how blessed we are to have him. I was thinking about it today and now I kind of understand how moms must feel when their sons get married. I found myself thinking how sad I would be when he loved some other girl more than me. I know it's a long way off, or it better be, but I can't ever imagine him not being MY baby.
Knox and Dad on his 6 month birthday!



half a year old today!



common occurrence.....finger in the mouth...keep thinking I will find a tooth



Mommy and Knox



SOO SICK of you people kissin on me!



Handsome



Molly and Knox going for a walk



too cool for school



so in awe of my daddy



hangin with Emma



love looking at myself



chattin with mom



such a happy boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment