Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FLO-RIDA

 Two weekends ago my wonderful husband surprised me with a quick getaway trip to Florida to see AmyJo! I was sooo excited and as much as I love the job of personal assistant to Knox Hodges, I needed to be Linds for a weekend! So I headed down to Ft. Lauderdale where I got to hang with Amy and her fabulous mother. I got to see and learn all about Amy's new super fun life as a chef on a yacht. We went to the beach and hopped hotels from the Ritz to the W trying all the "fancy" drinks.  On Sat. we decided to be crazy and head to SOUTH BEACH! We stayed at the incredible Fountainbleu Hotel and had a GREAT time. I could tell you all about this but since I am not real sure who reads this blog, I am gonna say, "what happens in Miami stays in Miami!" However I will show you the pictures and you can draw whatever conclusions you see fit. Of course we were on our best behavior ;)
Mojito at the W

Mr. Owner's house

his street...I wanna live here!

our fab hotel

the mini bar..it was weighted! You take something off for more than 20 sec and you pay for it!

comfy

so I got in the room and there was an iMac! Hit the mouse and it said HELLO LINDSEY
Well hello to you too!

this was a CAKE in the bakery

on the beach....lil windy

waiting for our table...kind of awkward getting in and out of these massive chairs

lunch...loved this restaurant


mini feet


dance party!

getting ready...

great friend...took a pic of me checkin out me backside

ready to hit LIV nightclub

one of our "friends" we met



our other "friend"......but FREE drinks all night! (water of course)

Thats ME! Don't my abs look amazing!

got a little camera happy


this picture was taken in the restroom by some lady who thought we were just too cute!















No comments:

Post a Comment