Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Today was my first Easter and it was Egg-cellent! However, since it involves MY parents, it couldn't be totally without incident! It started off with Mom and Dad dressing me in my snazzy Easter outfit. Trouble was, they couldn't figure out if my shirt went on buttons in the front or in the back. It looked like they should go in the back but the tag was on the neck so they weren't sure. This debacle made us late for church. So we went from one side of the balcony to the other because there were no seats then we went downstairs from one side of the sanctuary to the other and there were no seats...I was so embarrassed, these people were just walking around like idiots! Then we went into the "family room" which was not my cup of tea AT ALL. There was a tiny TV in there and no volume hardly at all so we couldn't hear the service and some other kid was screaming and then I had it! I just lost it! So Mom and Dad just called it a loss and we headed home. Not to worry though, I prayed for the three of us! Next we went to lunch with the fam and it was just great. It was a big event for me...I met the EASTER BUNNY!!! Great guy.....Yep, he totally dug me and we are gonna be bestest friends for a long time! I am amazed at this guy...he hides all these eggs for everyone and then he is available for a photo op the next day at lunch! Also, this whole time it had been bugging Mom that my shirt was quite possibly on backwards so when she changed my diaper, she put my shirt one the other way. I totally looked fruiter then I did before! Ugh! So Mom got a new camera a while back and now she is trying to figure out how it all works so she took TONS of pics today...I was all about it! Love having my picture taken...not sure where I get that from :) but after a while I am pretty much done with it.
After lunch we went over to Bebe and T's and went on a walk then just hung out in the front yard. I LOVE it when Dad puts me over his head and makes me fly. I rocked my Superman onesie today so it was totally fitting. It might be my favorite thing ever and if I laugh he will do it all day long...sucker! I also got to talk to Rizzle and SteveO via Skype. Yep, I am 5 months old and I Skype...that will go on the resume! To top the day off Mom was in a GREAT mood! For Easter, Dad surprised her with a trip to Florida to see my Auntie AmyJo! Mom is so excited she can barely stand it....She's going to the beach! Smart guy my dad....
So dapper in my Easter outfit.

trying to hit Uncle Thomas in the face!

These people crack me up!

Who are "these people?"

THEM! (I am in my carrier at Bebe's feet)

Chattin it up with Gan...don't know the random people in the back

LOVE my new BFF!

Mom's Easter decor

for some reason this pic reminds Mom of one Humpty Dumpty..not sure what that means?!?

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!

A-Dorable!

Mom, get my good side.

Mom and I trying to "prune" like Mary Kate and Ashley!

I've almost got it!

I totally crack this chick up.

SO I am just about over this...

SUPERMAN!

Love my daddy!

stickin my tongue out at him! 

I'm just playin Dad, I love you!

Seriously woman...you are still taking pictures of me?

Sticking my tongue out at T! (love this shot)

LOVE this!

This is the greatest. I am having so much fun!

who dat?

hanging with Emma

T makes me laugh really hard

I am getting a tooth so the finger is usually in the mouth

see...like this.

Stuck my tongue out at T

Dad told me that's rude

so I just give em a little smile and all is forgiven!

Pug Mug

Doing a little Beyonce booty dance

HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comment:

  1. What great pics Lindsey! I love the pics of GORGEOUS you and Knox! It was great seeing you and your family yesterday! I know you had a very blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete