Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Team CH comes to town....

This weekend while Mom was livin it up in Miami (more to come on that!) I was home with Dad. Since he was playing in the Smash Tennis Tournament, Cody and Christy came in town to help out. I am SOOOO proud of Dad, he and Tracey WON their tournament.....Pretty good for his 2nd tournament, huh?  My daddy is an ATH-LETE...just like me! Why am I an athlete at only a few days shy of 6 mos?Well, I'll tell ya! I did my first walk for charity! {well technically I strolled} Team CH was trying to raise money for Rachel's Challenge and I was team captain! It was a little rainy so we bundled up and raised some dinero! Thanks Team CH for coming to babysit! I miss you already!
Uncle Chip feeding me some Sweet Potatoes

Love hanging with Aunt Christy

what's so funny?

these two can't get enough!

have no idea what happened here

chillin with Chip

CHAMPS!

bundled up and ready to go


mid sentence or saying brrrrrrr....not sure

ALSO Winning Team.....Raised over $2000!

No comments:

Post a Comment