Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I can sit!!!!

I sit now!!!!...buuuuut not for very long. So, since Mom was MIA all last week and she kinda feels ugh today cause her toof hurts where she got a filling, she has been hangin with me all day! I been having some problems with my hips, they are a little tight, so I don't really like to be on my tummy or in a sitting position so we worked on that today. I mean please, with a body like this I gotta stretch out! I really only like to be on my tummy if Molly is there on her tummy too. I think it's really fun to hang with her and sometimes we even hold hands...only as friends.. cause we are cousins and we don't live in Arkansas. Anywho, Mom set me up and I would sit there and watch my toy where the little chicks dance and sing "We've got the tweets" instead of "We've got the beat"...LOVE that toy! I would sit until I would get to excited then I would fall over. I might have face planted a few times cause my mother was a little slow on the uptake...real cool, I know. Mom was busy last week but I had a great time! I got to hang with Bebe on Wed, spend the night with Gan on Thurs, SteveO on Friday and then Rizzle on Sat. I mean my dance card was FULL!!! It was almost like every time I would go to sleep then SURPRISE there was someone different there when I woke up...greatness!
sitting watching my chicks dance


trying REAL hard to stay upright




Rizzle changing my diaper
Mo Betta

New hat dad got me

check out these muscles SteveO

priceless...

to cool for school

hangin with my girl Molls

holdin hands

what you talkin bout Willis?

checkin to see if Dad is watching

HA! I rolled over!

No comments:

Post a Comment