Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

24 Day Challenge

So...turns out when you have a baby things don't just "snap" back in to place! Crazy, right?  I do not like this AT ALL nor do I think it's fair. Try to get your brain around this, first you "get" to be prego which may or may not include: nausea, vomiting, bloatation, someone using your organs as speed bags, along with a total array of completely weird bodily happenings that no one shares with you. Next, you go through labor itself, I still can't even think about this "glorious" event because then Knox would be an only child. So after ALL THAT, then you are expected to get back in shape... which is exactly the last thing you wanna do. Something is seriously wrong with this. Don't get me wrong, I love my child, but could I have done without excess weight for the last year of my life...um you betcha! I may become an advocate for a little nip/tuck after delivery....it should be a package deal! The hospital should offer it and insurance should totally cover it! Along with waxing or laser hair removal for legs, bikini or wherever else while you have an epidural... Brilliant, right? I mean if they told me they were gonna charge me and the insurance extra for a little suck and tuck plus I would no longer have to shave my legs...um, Sold!

Anyway, back on topic, I am sick of my excess 5-10 poundage which has decided that it's quite comfortable sticking around. Honestly, I haven't done anything really to get it off so I can't totally blame it for not going anywhere. BUT that is all about to change!!! The only time in my life when I was really happy with my weight for a consistent amount of time is when I was on Advocare products. So I am getting back on them and they have a 24 day challenge to kickstart you...so I am starting Monday! The average person that does the challenge loses 8-12lbs. Why am I blogging this? Well because if I tell all of you people then it will be harder for me to cheat!!! OR if you wanna do it with me!!! :) If you are interested you can contact me and i'll be happy to help you get the products...they are not sold in stores.
I'll keep ya posted on my progress.....so... to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment