Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

Sadly, Knox was the only one who got to go somewhere for Spring Break....oh to have a baby's life!
We met Rizzle and Steve-O in Childress on Sunday and handed him over for a few days to go to Hereford. I totally thought I would be fine with this but when it was time to say goodbye I just lost it! I was like,  "how do I explain to him that I am not abandoning him and that I'm coming back!!?" It was like back in the day when I used to think Emma would think I abandoned her and it hurt her feelings until the Vet explained to me that she was in fact a dog and really doesn't think like that. I guess babies are the same way....or I hope so anyway! I went to pick Knox up on Wed and thought he would totally be delighted to see me....wrong. He just looked at me like, "oh, hey Mom" and then turned his head the other direction....CRUSH me why don't ya! So I chunked him in the back seat and didn't talk to him until WF!....only kidding.
Needless to say I think he was ENDLESSLY spoiled, entertained, ect. in Hereford and coming back to reality might not have been his first choice. So as we are pulling into town, Knox gets a little fussy and I am talking to him to make him quit fussing when I notice that the men in the truck next to me are staring at me like I have lost my mind! I tried to smile and kinda point at the back seat like, "got a kid back there." They just smiled and nodded at me like, "whatever crazy!"
We had another growth spurt and I had to take all the "infant" supports out of the car seat AS WELL AS move up the straps. It made me so sad!! I can't believe he is already a strap size bigger!
Also, in some of these pics you will notice that I am pinning down one of Knox's arms, that's because his new favorite thing is to swat at me when I take his pic...gonna nip that in the bud real quick!
Such a happy little one

Daddy is so funny!

He looks like he is at choir practice..

I'm Standin!!

funny, Mom is holding my hand down....

not so funny anymore...can you say POUT?

Like father like son...we were at Buffalo Wild Wings and I look over and Knox is watching Basketball over my shoulder.

"You talkin to me?"

My Mom cracks me up!

LOVE my new jumper. Don't really know how to jump but I try!

love those chunky little thighs!!!!

1 comment: