Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

blind leading the blind

 Some friends who are prego or just had babies have asked me about some products that I love. Here are a few of the basics that I have that I can think of off the top of my head...hope this helps! Granted these are the few that I know about, I am still learning about all this myself! Any other Moms know of anything great put it in the comment section!

Nap Nanny: LOVE this...Knox has slept in it since birth and it's much more portable than pack-n-plays and help with colic ect. Would recommend this to all new moms! www.napnanny.com
                                                            


 Uppa Baby Stroller: This is Knox's stroller and I love it. It's easy to use and folds down easily and is very light weight. Also like that the wheels are a gel so you don't have to worry about airing up the tires. www.uppababy.com


Bob Running Stroller: Just got this the other day and already like it! Don't like that it doesn't have the adaptor for the Chico car seat but oh well. www.bobgear.com




Love this grass bottle dryer...don't know who makes it but dries your bottles but keeps the countertop clean and trendy..plus it looks like grass and well it seemed only fitting.



aden + anais: These are the BEST swaddle blankets! they are light weight and big enough to swaddle or whatever you need!


Chicco KeyFit 30: Got this car seat and LOVE it. The reason is because it is magnetic towards the base so you don't have to have it just perfect for it to click. Since I am short and Knox is HEAVY this really helps when I am trying to get him in the car! www.chiccousa.com


Snoogle: This maternity pillow was the BEST. I loved sleeping with it! Slade made me give it up after Knox was a few weeks old because I was pretty much "boxing him out" of the bed!








2 comments:

  1. love the body pillow too!! I had to put mine away, but it's about to come back out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was interesting and I dont even have kids yet! I think I want a snoogle anyway.

    ReplyDelete