Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 month checkup

We had our 4 month check up today...little late but oh well. Knox is a hearty 16.06 lbs and 25 1/2 inches long. Yes, this does mean that he's a BIG BOY. I swear if one more person asks me if I am feeding to much I am going to deck them! The Doc said he is perfectly healthy and his height/weight ratio is totally right on since he is in the 75% for both. He just takes after his father, which is great cause honestly no one wants a boy my size! Knox was LOVING the paper on the table in the Dr. office. He would kick and it would krinkle and then he would look at Slade and I like, "isn't this the greatest!!" He loved the nurse and was all flirty UNTIL she gave him his shots...it was heartbreaking. He was all smiles then looked at her like, "what the heck!?!" Poor thing, this was the first time I have ever heard him cry really really hard and I think the combo of being 45 min past nap time and then two shots was just the making of a bad morning for the Knoxter.
lil chunky monkey

Here is a little video of the Knoxter in action.....

No comments:

Post a Comment