Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Months!

Yesterday, Knox turned 5 months old... I can't believe it. This has without a doubt been the fastest 5 months of my life! Knox is growing SO fast and is still just the best little baby. He had his first baby food yesterday and LOVED IT. He looked at me like, "woman, why have you been holding out on me!?!" His first food was sweet potatoes. Rizzle came in town last night to go to something at MSU today and Knox was very excited to see her. He also developed a new "trick" He now SQUEALS. Really loud. Then he just laughs and laughs at himself. Little guy found his "voice" and loves to hear himself. Last night Sharon took us to dinner and all of a sudden from his carrier I hear this noise. I was like what the who? Um yeah, it was my baby and it sounds like a piglet...maybe that got it's toe stepped on. Seriously, a really odd/ high pitched sound. Well, it was like Knox found his voice and WOULDN'T stop! So I take him out of his carrier and he is fine for a bit but then Rizzle takes him and they start playing and here he goes again. Thank the Lord that restaurant wasn't packed because all 5 tables around us were looking at us. It was the first time I have had to look around and be like, "sorry about my kid" but it was sooo funny. Yep, we were those annoying people whose kid is making all kinds of noise and we couldn't make him stop because we were all laughing so hard.
At 5 months, Knox is now like a little person more than a baby! He rolls over, "talks" to you, loves all music/ musical toys, is fascinated with is hands, great sleeper, eats baby food, chuckles (which I LOVE) and last but not least..squeals. He truly is amazing and Slade and I are so crazy in love with this little person it's crazy.
getting ready for baby food!

a little sweet potato on the lips....

I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment