Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kim's Magic Pop

I love finding new and interesting food, especially if it's good for you. I have a new favorite! I have always been a fan of the rice cake...yes, I know this is weird but I love those little tufts of air! I have discovered a NEW IMPROVED rice cake. They are called Kim's Magic Pop Rice Cakes! They are scrum-did-ly-umptious. Mr Kim and his wife in South Korea came up with these dandy little delights and we thank them! I got them at Central Market in Dallas where they have a super cool machine that shoots them out. Personally I think the machine might be the best part. I actually want my own magic pop machine but it would take up most of my kitchen....so it's a no go. I am a fan of the Magic Pop with a little Peanut Butter and a dap of honey. However, I have also been known to put Nutella and Heinz 57 on rice cakes so I will probably attempt that next! Best part is they only have 15 calories!!!! Anywho, just thought I would share b/c this is my favorite thing at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw these for the first time yesterday at the central market in southlake. I didn't stop to try them but now I definitely will! That machine was crazy and a little scary!

    ReplyDelete