Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

musings of a bambino...

This is me, Knox. I am now 3 1/2 months old. Mom took me to the dr. yesterday and I weigh a whopping 15lbs. Turns out I have a little eczema..not a big deal but now I am a bit of a grease monkey cause she has to lather me up with lotion all the time. Mom calls me her little snake cause I am shedding a layer of skin...gross mom. So life thus far has pretty much been a breeze. Everyone constantly is telling me how handsome I am and after finally being able to focus, I got a peek of myself in the mirror and turns out THEY ARE RIGHT! I am quite the dashing little thing. However, I had a nice luscious full head of hair and now it's falling out! I am 3 mos but have the same hair line as my grandfather! WHAT?  This stuff best be coming on back in. Also, turns out my awesome tan was from Jaundice. Once that cleared up, so did my tan!
Last night I just didn't feel like sleeping..mom and dad aren't big fans of this. I just wanted to talk and PLAY! I love to play!! So I got up at 10:45, 1, 3 and 5 then I stayed up for a while! Dad is always so happy to see me when he gets home from work but this morning....NOT happy to see me! Mom finally moved me to her bed about 7 to see if I would sleep better and feed me. I can always tell when she is REALLY tired because she just lays in bed and puts the bottle in my mouth while I am laying in my nap nanny! This sucks for me (literally) because she gets so tired that her arm falls and then I have to suck reeeaaalllyyy hard to keep the bottle up. So then when she burped me I showed her my superb aiming skills. There was one little bitty spot where her shirt collar came out and I spit up RIGHT in that little spot! So it went all down her chest! Score! All mom said was, "you have GOT to be kidding me." No mom, I am not kidding! Did you see that shot!?!

SteveO and Sharon came to see me this weekend and Bebe and T were back from their FOREVER long vacation so I got lots of lovin! I love it when they all play with me because they just talk and talk and talk. Now that I can talk back they just eat it up! Seriously I have these people wrapped around my little bitty finger. I have EVEN convinced Sharon and Steve to come back and babysit me again while mom and dad go to some Valentines thing. I am glad because mom started a diet because he body is just not the same since me and she had been a little grumpy. I think it's cause she is hungry. I mean I know it's called "baby weight" but was I the one eating Nutella out of the jar??...uhm I think not.
Bebe got this for me for Valentines Day!


I was FASCINATED!


Can't wait to play Escondido


watchin a little tube...ohh my hair!


I like to sit in the crack...I can see everyone!


dad's glasses..my double chin


Steve and Sharon are back!!

1 comment: