Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid Who?

So my first Valentines Day was well..."love"ly!  I was so excited because SteveO and Nana (yep, she finally has a name!) came back in town to see/babysit me! I just LOVE it when SteveO and Nana come, I pretty much get my every whim catered to and mom and dad are always so much nicer on Sunday because they have gotten to be adults for the weekend instead of parents. On Friday, Uncle Cody came in town and I was soo glad to see him. He is so funny...Daddy grew a beard but then Uncle Cody came in town and showed me what a real one looked like! I was sad that Aunt Christy was in Arkadelphia and I didn't get to see her. At first I thought she was just making that up but I checked with Mom and turns out that is a real place. Who knew!?! Mom and Dad went to a big fancy party on Sat night so I got to hang out with the GParents. Mom is so great, she knew I wasn't around in the late 80's/early 90's.. cause well I was just born a few weeks ago..so she got her hair done like a prom queen from back then just so I could see what they looked like! Sooo pretty and poofy! But kinda felt like straw. Don't worry people, she toned it down before she left for the party. Please, like I would let her go in public like that!

I spent a lot of the weekend watching the 'Lympics and I totally think I could do that one day! I really like watching the figure skating...there is lots going on...spins, twirls and MUSIC! Mom told me I could be whatever I wanted to be...just maybe not a male figure skater....she says Spandex on men is not a good look. Speaking of "shakin what your mamma gave ya"... my momma went back to Zumba today for the first time in a while since my arrival and she sure is walkin funny! Plus when she squats down to pick me up she kind of grunts and whimpers....I think this is REALLY funny!

THEN we got a GREAT surprise...Uncle Thomas showed up!!!! Mom and I were walking out of my room and just like a little ray of sunshine he was standing right there! Mom was really happy to see him and SOOO WAS I! I just love Uncle Thomas. I don't get to see him a whole lot cause he lives in the
"snow belt" aka Cleveland but now he is moving back to Texas and I am so excited. He just played and played with me. I showed him how I can talk now and how I can roll over! I am excited because he is coming back over tonight. Only downfall is he is coming to watch this so called "24" with my parents. I am not real sure what this entails but all I know is that when my parents "24" I either am supposed to be asleep or reeeeeaaally quiet! Personally I don't know how this Jack Bauer character could be any cooler than a male figure skater but Mom assures me he is. He sure doesn't have the pretty and sparkly outfits!!! C'mon I'm a baby...I LOVE shiny things!

]
I tried to stay up for Nana but just couldn't make it


still wiped out


sleepy lil heartbreaker...



NOW I am up!


kinda tired again.....must be growing


Uncle Thomas came to see me!!


I am having so much fun


He's so crazy!


Teaching me the "tootsie roll"....my hips have never done that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment