Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grizzly Adams...kinda

 My Husband and I were havng a little conversation the other day that went something like this:

Me: I wonder if you could grow a beard.
Slade: Umm ok, yeah I could.
Me: I don't think so, I think you should try it"
Slade: "Why would I do that"
Me: "Because I have never seen you with one because you have shaved every day or at least any other for the last 6 yrs and I wanna see what you would look like...I mean if you can't grow one then..."
Slade: Watch me

Fast Fwd 3 days and this is what we have!
'
Personally I think he looks pretty hot with a beard....
For some reason he looks like Tim McGraw to me in this pic 

2 comments:

  1. I see the Tim McGraw in him in this picture! Ummm..what restaurant are you eating at.....I don't recognize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It's the new Genghis Grill...opened Monday. Pretty big time in the falls now!

    ReplyDelete