Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It looks like a cracker......

It's me Knox and you are just not gonna believe what I did. This afternoon, Mom took me over to see Bebe!! Bebe, Grandad and Thomas have been on an adventure! They were gone for almost three weeks so I was VERY excited to see Bebe and Thomas not to mention my girl, Emma.

I jacked one of Bebe's wooden spoons to play with because honestly...why not? These make awesome drum sticks, they stir, and you can whack somebody with em! Anywho, Mom and Bebe are in the kitchen when I head into the laundry room to check things out. I see Emma's water bowl and so I thought I would help her out and I stirred and stirred up her water for her....you can thank me later, Em. Next, I look over and see her food....interesting. About that time, Mom walks in so I nonchalantly act like, "oh hey Mom, just hanging out stirring up Emma's food with my spoon." stir..stir ...stir  Mom leaves the room allowing me the opportunity to do what I really wanted to do. See, Emma loves this dog food...she can't get enough of the stuff...and it looks like a cracker...I think I'll pop some in my mouth.

It hits my tongue and I realize...big mistake. This stuff is HORRIBLE. I think, okay...I'll chew it up a bit and then it will taste better..wrong. Mom looks over about that time to see me chewing with a look of sheer panic and desperation on my face. She asks Bebe if she gave me any food and Bebe didn't so she comes closer to inspect. Thank goodness for Mom...she just reached in my mouth and grabbed it!
So, I may have let it slide that I actually put an entire handful in my mouth. I mean, please, this is what I do with my Gold Fish and it's greatness! Emma loves my Gold Fish so I was pretty sure she had good taste in food...not so. Poor girl, this stuff is rank.

Anywho, I have learned my lesson....never take food advice from Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment