Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11 Months!

It's me Knox and I am 11 months old. Well, I was a few days ago but am just now getting around to blogging because I have been really busy. I have really evolved as a person in the last month and frankly no longer view myself as a baby. I am a little boy! I even have the battle wounds to prove it...today I bumped my head on the coffee table and it looks like I might have a bump forming or heaven forbid, black eye...someone was talking to Adele and wasn't a step ahead as most good parents should be so now I look like I lost in Golden Gloves.

I am also feeding myself now. I know Mom was a bit worried about this and turns out I really have been able to do it all along. But let me ask you: if someone would sit in front of you, talk to you, feed you without you having to lift a finger AND you didn't even get any on your hands and face....well, I think you too might act like you were incapable. I'm no dummy.

This also goes for talking. I can say "Mama" "Dada" "Uh-Oh" and my new one "hey-da" (heather)....however, people are always asking my to say these things on command. Do I look like a show pony? I have decided that I have a mind of my own and would like to use it on occasion. Turns out I have lots of opinions about things! For example:

  • I LOVE Dogs....except the neighbors have one that is more like a small horse so I am a little skeptical
  • I hate tomatos...don't like em..tried them a few times and as of now it's a no-go.
  • I love bath time
  • I really love Nick Jr but have discovered the cooking channel...move over Bobby Flay!
  • I ADORE GanGan...she is hands down the best babysitter ever.
  • I DO NOT like being left in a room by myself....
  • I LOVE my airplane and my jumper 
I also am about to walk...I have to have a little help with my balance right now but I am almost there. I have grown my very own top two teeth! They look really good even if I do say so myself. However, I am not so fond of this whole teeth growing thing..it hurts and takes me forever to do it!

I am weighing in at an impressive 23 lbs and 30 inches tall. I wear 12-18 month clothes and am still trying to learn baby sign language. Don't really know why I have to when pointing and grunting is actually pretty effective...however, Mom is NOT a fan of it. 

I did get disciplined the other day for the first time and quite frankly, I will be just fine if THAT never happens again. I kept sticking my hand in the propeller of my airplane and it make a really cool loud noise. Mom told me not to. I chose to disagree with her on this because well, it's MY plane. This logic go me nowhere. I did it again to a tragic result. She had the AUDACITY to swat me on the hand!!! Yes, I too was appalled and quite frankly hurt by this. Did I pout a little about this? Heck yes. Don't judge, I'm not even one yet! 

All in all, the first 11 months of my life have been pretty smooth sailing. I know it doesn't hurt that I'm so adorable and easy going. Mom and Dad are pretty much obsessed me and please, don't even get me started on the grandparents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment