Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Is that a...?

I was running a little behind this morning.. Shocking I know. It's like ever since the arrival of Knox I have become all the things I couldn't stand in other people... Late to everything, scatterbraind and uber forgetful. Yes, God does have a sense of humor.

Anywho, I get Knox all loaded in the car to take him to school and on my way back around the front of the car I stop at the garage mini fridge to get a mini can of Sprite. You know, the little baby cans? So I get in my car, stick it in the cup holder and am talking to Knox while heading down the driveway.

About halfway to school I remember my Sprite, so I pop the top and take a big long gulp... Only it isn't Sprite. It was a baby COORS LIGHT. Awesome, so I'm that Mom chugging a Beer while dropping her kid off at school. Oh, at 9am.

I realize what the heck happened and that I forgot we had those from people coming over to watch the game. Plus I never really looked at the can since I was in a hurry.

Next I realize my predicament... I can either chunk it out the window and litter OR risk getting pulled over with a cold open container, beer on my breath hauling around an 11 month old.

I decide not to litter and to give the moms at preschool something to talk about....

Only kidding, no one saw.. I think.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment