Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Follow...

I just had a post called "lead me", so why not "follow"? However, this is much different and not nearly as deep/heartfelt.
Here's the deal....according to my site-meter, I have had over 6,000 people visit my blog....I have 27 followers. So either you 27 peeps are VERY vigilant and read and re-read everything or there's lots more people reading than are following...I'm guessing the ladder, but who knows? My reason for asking you to "follow" me is so that I know who is reading. The 6,000 number kind of freaked me out. Obviously, I am very candid as well as putting a lot of info about my family.. especially my child.. out there. Call it to much Dateline, but the high number of readers and the fact that I don't have a clue who the majority of your fine people (hopefully!) are... well it makes me a little nervous. I want to keep blogging, so if you could just  hit "follow" ...even if I don't know you...it would make me feel better. If not, I can just blog about generic things such as wallpaper and the weather....but let's be honest...that won't be nearly as entertaining as my motherly/wifely/womanly blunders that I am so fond of sharing!

2 comments:

  1. I "follow" your blog on Google Reader, but now officially follow as well! :) Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had read your post a couple of weeks ago. Today I came across this link and thought you might want to take a look at it. You may already know this but when you go to "Design" there is a tab labeled "stats" it give you a very accurate record of how many times your blog has been viewed, the number of times each posting has been looked at etc. Was very interesting to see. I had never noticed this before. Maybe there was a fluke in your counter and this will ease your mind a little.

    Knox is as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete