Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Move over Nemo...I am swimming!

Today was a BIG day for me.....I went SWIMMING!!!! Mom took me over to Bebe's house and Dad met us over there. I was all decked out in my new swimsuit and swim diaper. My swim diapers are pretty fancy.. they got Elmo on em. I LOVE swimming. I was a little skeptical at first...I mean I know I have been a little fussy lately but I was shocked that Mom was just gonna chunk me in this GIANT bath tub! Turns out, she was getting in with me! It was ton's o fun and I think I am on my way to being the next Michael Phelps....granted I don't have his freakishly long dolphin like torso and chimp like arms but I am workin with what I got. I will let these pics speak for themselves.....
Now wait...you are taking me to do what?



Swimming!!



Dad and I with our matching hair



Mom...I just REALLY do not know about this!!!!



Seriously, woman...you want me to do WHAT?!?!



still not sure about this



check me out!




Mom, let me go...I totally think I got this!



holding on to Dad for dear life.....



now I am getting the hang of this!



I love swimming!


I REALLY love swimming!



hmmm both have the same expression



Concentrating really hard



Mom... I love the super huge cold bathtub!!!!


Dad..if you drop me....



like my new suit?



My daddy loves me



I LOVE THIS!!!!



seriously...greatest moment of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment