Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

FYI:

A few people have asked me lately about Knox having an Occupational Therapist. I didn't realize this many people actually knew what that was. Anywho, it's no big deal but here is the skinny. When Knox was a new baby I realized that he would only lay his head to one side. I then noticed that his head was starting to get flat on that side. The Dr. had an actual medical term for this but I coined it "Big baby, little mommy" syndrome. Pretty much when I was prego with him, Knox was stuck in this position so then when he was out, he preferred it. They sent the OT over to make sure his neck muscles wouldn't get tight and turns out his hips were very tight. Something about not laying on his tummy and the flexing of his legs while on his back caused his hips to be really tight. Now he is much better and lose as a noodle but she still comes once a month just to make sure his head isn't getting any flatter........so that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment