Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day...

...to my daddy!! In his first year as a daddy, I think he gets an A+! I love my daddy and he loves me, so we make a great team. I have even started saying Da Da Da...Dad thinks it's directed at him so we are gonna go with that! I love my Daddy because:
* As soon as he gets home he comes strait over and throws me up in the air
* When I am in my jumper he stands in front of me and HE jumps too!!
* He get's up with me every morning and feeds me before he goes to work so mommy can sleep.
* He named all my stuffed animals for me
* He puts lotion on me after my bath and does a little baby massage...people supposedly pay big bucks for these "massage" things and I get em for free!
* My daddy puts me in his lap and we watch the wonderful world of Golf on TV and he tells me all about it
* He sometimes takes me on walks (just us two) and let's me squeal AS LOUD as I want!!
* I got my killer hair from him

 BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.... He loves me more than any daddy has ever loved any baby and he tells me so ALL the time! See, so at the ripe old age of 8 months I have decided that I have the best daddy in the world!

Funny thing though....On Mother's Day, Mommy wanted me to be with Daddy and on Father's Day Daddy wanted to play golf....umm do we see something wrong with this picture since NEITHER involve ME and I am the one that made these people PARENTS!

Me and Dad just hangin out....

No comments:

Post a Comment