Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Long time no post....

I know, I know....it's been a while but it's been BUSY! We went last weekend to Amarillo for Kris and Lacy's wedding and then I stayed in Hereford with Rizzle, SteveO, Cody and Christy until Wednesday! Rizzle and SteveO were there but from Sun to Wed I was completely in Uncle Chip and Christy's hands! They aced baby bootcamp!

Mom and I headed out last Friday to Hereford and I was just not having it...seriously I was so over my car seat that I decided to scream for 3.5 hrs. Mom was not happy! At one point she got out of the car at a gas station...screamed...and got back in the car...umm dramatic much Mom?? We got to Hereford and Mom was more than happy to turn me over to Rizzle!

After a fun filled wedding weekend, Mom and Dad headed back to the Falls and I hung out in Hereford for a few days. Rizzle got me a blow up swimming pool that Cody blew up all by himself. I LOVED it...I do love to swim but this was great cause Rizzle got me lots of toys and I have everyone staring at me and we all know how I like the attention.

Mom and Dad said they had so much fun being "adults" and not "parents"...whatever that means. Please! They know life would be so boring without me....

I got home on Wed. and hung with the rents for the next two days. Friday, Mom headed to Dallas and after an afternoon with my girl Gan, Dad had his VERY FIRST night alone with me. I find this odd since I am almost 8 MONTHS old...but whatever.

Saturday, Mom got back in town and then we got to go over to Bebe's because Gracie and Caroline were in town!!! I had sooo much fun with my cousins. Caroline is only 6 days younger than me but I think I outweigh her by about 6lbs and have about 3 inches on her. Mom kept calling her the "mini baby" because she's just about as big as a minute! We all went swimming with the grandparents and it was soooo fun!

After that my parents ditched me again to go to Andrew and Kasey's wedding. Mom and Dad been tearing up the wedding circuit! I got to spend the night with Gan, which worked out great for me cause Gan loves to spoil me!

Sunday we went over to the Ruyles for Ashley's graduation party and I got to hang/swim with all my friends! Madeline, Ben, Hutch, Elizabeth, Luke, Duke, Gracie and Caroline were ALL there! It was babies EVERYWHERE. Mom was NOT prepared and didn't have my swimsuit or anything...ugh! So thankfully Ben had an extra swim diaper and some trunks so I got to get in. Mrs. Sarah was nice enough to take me in the pool since my mom also didn't wear her swimsuit...I mean the woman has a few days off from parenting and the wheels of the whole operation fall off!! Get it together, Mom!

Here are some of the pics we have
Buddies....


I told Dad I had a mean left hook


such a happy boy


My new pug Barney...we are fast friends and now together all the time


Mom, have you met Barney


Face Off


Nap...no I don't wanna nap...see how awake I am!


Wanting to hang with Gracie


She loves ME!


Cousins!!


Hanging with my girls...


Gracie holding my hand


"girl, you are too much!"


Caroline doing her "inch worm" crawl to Dad


Yep...6 days apart people.....


Love this girl!


I LOATHE tummy time


I am so over you people


Auntie H....let me adjust your hat



Rizzle got me a pool and is teachin me to splash


I miiiight have this splashing thing down....


I love me some Rizzle


Seriously...she's really funny


but not sure about what she's saying now......




Posing for Aunt Heather....She loves to take my picture and I love to let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment