Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Knox's Sunday funday....

Before, I finish my London trip...I have a quick story...

Today, I put Knox in timeout. He kept doing something I told him not to so to his room he went. He gave me attitude (not my baby!) and so he also got a spanking. Needless to say, Mommy was not happy when she left the room. I wait the few minutes to let it really sink in and then go back in to get him. When I opened the door I couldn't help it...I busted out laughing. Excellent parenting, Linds.

Knox was sitting in his rocker, legs strait out in front of him, reading..... the Bible. It was his kids Bible but it was, in fact, the Bible. He looks up at me and strait and solum faced says, "Oh, Mamma." I couldn't help it, I could not stop laughing. The kid was already repenting for his sins before I even came back in the room.

Then tonight as I was putting him to bed, I was rocking him and he kept wiggling to face me. I couldn't figure it out, but then he sat in my lap facing me, clasp his little hands and bowed his head. I guess he and Daddy pray like this. I usually hold him when we pray and snuggle him...Not anymore. Apparently, he wants to pray like a big boy and maybe tonight he thought he needed a little more forgiveness because when we were finished before I could say it, he yelled..AMEN!

ohhh, Knoxie!

No comments:

Post a Comment