Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Baaack!

I'm back..ish. I figured out a way to ghetto type with a brace on so it won't be lengthy but it's an update! Knox is like a whole new kid! Seriously, he took his FIRST STEPS then I got excited and yelled and he fell over...oops. He is all over the place and in EVERYTHING. His new favorite thing is to open all of my drawers, pull out all my clothes and then put them back in other drawers...yippee.

Thanksgiving was so much fun, we spent it here and hung out with the fam and Knox loved getting to play with his cousins. We ate lunch at Bebe's and then went on a sleigh ride pulled by horses that night. Knox loves his Uncle Thomas, he would reach from me so Thomas could hold him...annoying. Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Dallas to see all the Hodges and of course Knox just hated being the center of attention.

We have been just basking in the Holiday glow until this morning. Slade and I are pretty sure Knox has pink eye. It looked like he had been hit in the face. Poor Kid. I don't know if it's just in our minds but both Slade and I feel like our eyes are itching....oh joy...family pink eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment