Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Week Two!

Week two has gone MUCH more smoothly than week one! Knox and I have gotten in a bit of a routine ...not anything close to a schedule but we are making it work! It looks like he is going to be a formula baby, which I hate, but as my milk never came in.. we might have had the same amount of luck trying to get Slade to lactate or drill oil out of our front yard. Knox has been a really good little baby...he doesn't cry very much and only gets up 1 or 2 times a night, I am sure I just jinxed myself and he is going to go nuts on me but so far so good! We ARE going to need to invest in "pee pee teepees" as Slade and I are both not quite used to changing a boy and have gotten "sprayed" a few times. I will say it's a little easier for me because my hands are smaller so I can get in and out quicker but after a few shots in the face it's amazing how much quicker Slade has gotten.


Uncle Cody spent 3 hours carving Knox his name out of small pumpkins...now that is love!


 

Knox is very excited to be a member of the "Hostile Herd"


In a bit of a "food coma"



Such a happy little guy!





No comments:

Post a Comment