Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Photos!

These are the rest of the pics that Rachel took and a few more that she came back to get. I wanted a few outside and wanted a few of the three of us. These are a week and a half after Knox was born. We are so pleased with the results! A little side note: lots of people have commented on my dark hair...actually it was kind of an accident. I went to get my roots done and I was so tired from having a baby ect. that I didn't realize how dark she was getting it. I actually did not even realize it until I saw these pics. It has since been lightened a little. :)

Our first family photo


Should I be concerned that at 1 1/2 weeks he is this thrilled to be in a golf bag??


 
in color and B&W


the bling that Bebe got for me!


in Dad's football helmet!


posing with Slade's very first pair of Nikes


such a little dream boat

 

 
such a HEARTBREAKER!


I'm crazy about my little man...


 
only my child would be passed out after being shoved in a mini golf bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment