Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Nursery


I realize most people get photos of the nursery on their blogs BEFORE the baby comes but since he was a bit early I didn't get the chance. His crib and bedding got in the week before he was born so it was literally the week he arrived that I got his nursery finished. It's a little bare b/c I didn't know what sex the baby would be and wanted to add more when I knew plus we are waiting on Bebe to paint us something for the wall above his crib!


Getting started on the stripes...only took me about a week @ 6 mos preggo!


Finally finished!






The bathroom tile before....



and after.....



The Nursery


 
 
the lamp that was in my room and mom had re-done for Knox



naturally every child needs a 5ft Giraffe...Slade decided it was a "she" and named her Bonnie



 
 
 
 
These are Slade's first pair of Nike's and the Converse Uncle Chip brought Knox


Knox is amazed at his new room!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsey! You did an AMAZING job on Knox's nursery! You should seriously think about a job in painting stripes -- you kick butt! That is a talent! I am so excited to see that ya'll did NOT find out the sex of Knox and you were still able to set up a nursery that is just darling -- we plan on doing the same thing when we find out we're preggers! Congrats to ya'll!!! You are a precious person and deserve all the best!
    -Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. who did your bedding? i would like to think my mom could whip up something like this, but i have no idea!
    email me: tinachessher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete