Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Knox's guard dog

So today I went over to mom and dads and was talking to dad in the driveway. Knox and I were about to go on a walk so he was in the stroller. Well Chico was also outside with us and decided that he was going to assign himself to guard Knox's stroller while dad and I were busy. Dad had some plants delivered and it was so funny every time the man (who I am sure was as nice as can be) would walk by the stroller, Chico would back up and stand next to it. He would also follow this man with his eyes as we were all unloading flats of flowers from the truck to the yard. I finally used my brain and got out my phone and took a few pics because it was just so cute. Chico is probably not going to be with us much longer because he is 15 yrs old so I wanted to document this awesome family dog!



this is Chico watching us unload flowers..


this is him watching the man from Smith's Garden Town put the flowers down in the beds..


this is Chico watching the truck leave....so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey - That is great . . . love, love, love those photos - Chico is the best! Thanks so much for your message - I can't wait to catch up . . . will try you before Thanksgiving! Can't wait to meet Knox!

    ReplyDelete