Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movin on Up!

Today we FINALLY got our dining table!!!I am so excited. Nonnie gave it to me as a wedding present (ya, we got married 2 1/2 yrs ago) and I wanted to wait to pick it out until we had a house. We moved into the house over a year ago and I am just now getting it. Had a little trouble making up my mind :) Also, haven't picked out chairs yet but am hoping by this time next year to have that done! So by 2011 we should be able to have people over to dinner and not sit at a fold out dining table..pretty classy I know.

I feel like such an adult!!

Here is a pic from the website. It only shows half the table and not even going to have these chairs or furniture but hey, it gives you the idea. I'll post pics when it's all set up!


No comments:

Post a Comment