Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not a whole lot to tell....

I know I haven't blogged in a while and actually this is Cody's fault. He gave Slade and I seasons 1-6 of 24 and I have become addicted. It's like crack for those of us who don't have a more destructive vice. I am no longer a productive member of society unless I am out of the house or at work. Plus this great, cool, rainy weather is perfect for my new found laziness. The 3rd trimester has graciously brought back all the sleepless nights and fatigue that I thought I lost at 12 weeks. I did go to the Dr. and surprise, this baby is measuring 2 weeks bigger than it is. Wonder who this comes from? I have been saying all along that I thought this was a big baby! We are still waiting on the crib, glider, infant carrier and all the baby bedding so HOPEFULLY the nursery will be set up by the time baby arrives. We did finally get our Stroller. It's Uppa Baby and so far I love it! Thanks so much to the fabulous shower hostesses for this awesome gift. So if we don't have a bed for the baby at least we can stroll it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment