Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Friends!!!!!

On Sat, Sept 26 Molly Afton Clark was born...9lbs 4oz!! Baby H is so excited to have another friend. We know no matter what baby H turns out to be, they will have great friends! Baby and Mom are doing great, and naturally Molly is just beautiful. I swear Bo and Brooke have freakishly cute children! Molly is the first of the Bolin Fab 4 coming into the world between Sept and Nov. I am so excited Molly is finally here and it just means we are that much closer to D-Day. I have a sono Tues and I have a feeling they are going to tell me Baby H is on track to be a 12 pounder. My belly is completely out of room and now we are fighting over space, baby to stretch out and me to breathe!! 

The great thing about Molly is that even if Baby H is a boy, they can still be best friends because they are cousins and there will be none of that awkward romantical tension. This will have to be explained to them b/c up until the age of 7 or 8 I wanted to marry Will. Before you judge to harshly, to my little person brain this made total sense: I already knew we had lots of fun together, he could build a fort out of only blankets, pillows and living room furniture and I would always get to spend holidays with my family! Granted, this is from a girl who desperately wanted to have my name changed to Crystal because it was "the most beautiful name in the world!" So if Baby H realizes early on we don't live in Arkansas and doesn't want to be named after a stripper like mom did, then we will be ahead of the curve!!
Here are some pics of the adorable Molly Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment