Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BOY OR GIRL??

So I have been horrible about blogging lately because well, I didn't have a whole lot to say! But we went to the Dr. last week and last Tues baby H weighed 5lbs 4oz and is measuring about 2 weeks ahead. Supposedly they gain 1/2 lb every week, so if I go full term they projected an 8 to 9 lb baby. That's just lovely. Baby and I are already fighting over space, them to move and me to breathe or just have room for basic things like my organs. Plus baby is REALLY low and no lie, there are times I am afraid it might just fall out.


Slade and I could not be more excited, however, we differ when it comes to the sex of the baby. So I decided to post what we think (along with some others) that way when I am right he can't go back and say "that's what I said!" Some people have asked me if I secretly found out and just didn't tell anyone...um no. First off, that would just be wrong to do to my husband and PLEASE, do you think I could have held it in this long!?! Mine is just what my motherly instincts tell me and if I am totally wrong well then, I'll have to worry about those instincts later. I have randomly asked a few people what they think and if they are right they will win...nothing! Babies are expensive! So feel free to post in the comment section what your predictions of our little nuggets' sex, weight and birthday! I don't know how realistic my date and weight will be because honestly a lot of it is my wishful thinking. Yes, Mandy is on here and yes, she is my doctor but she hasn't seen me in a "professional capasity" in a while bc she was busy giving birth to little Asher. So her guess is not based on any "insider info."

Slade:          Girl,      8lb 3oz,       November 4
Me:             BOY,   7lbs 11oz,    October 24
Cody:          Boy,     7lbs 5oz,      November 3
Christy:       Girl,      8lbs 7oz,      October 22
Heather:      Boy,     8lbs 3oz,      October 28
Mandy:       Boy,     7lbs 12oz,    October 27
Gan:           Boy,      7lbs 9oz,     October 21
Sharon:       Girl,   7lbs 13 1/2 oz November 1
Steve:         Boy,    8lbs 5oz         October 27
Thomas:     Boy     7lb  8oz          November 8

1 comment:

  1. I believe this child will be a BOY and he will probably be born between Nov 5th and 7th and he will weigh in around 7 1/2 lbs. Just my thoughts. I have no reason to believe any of these things except the fact that I have thought from DAY ONE you were having a boy....which doesn't say much bc my radar has been pretty of lately! :(

    ReplyDelete