Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hannatizer

This post was from a few months ago and never got posted .... so here goes.
P.S. it's slightly PG-13


Ever since we have had the pneumonia outbreak of 2013, Knox has been very into Hannatizer (hand sanitizer.) We pretty much have it in every room and he loves "washing" his hands. Well...this kind of became an issue the other day....

So I went to a bachelorette party a few weekends ago and one of the gifts I received for mine was a Honeymoon kit of..shall we call it... "women's personal needs for intimacy" and I thought it was a great idea, so I was going to recreate this as my bachelorette gift. I go buy a cute little bag and then fill it with all the essentials that were in mine then, as is always the case, got distracted or pulled away by a kid and forgot about it.

A few hours later, I am sitting in the kitchen feeding Briggs when Knox comes out of my room with a strange look on his face. He comes up to me and says, "Uh, Mom. I put on some hannatizer and its not working!" I thought he was just being dramatic and said, "what do you mean by "not working?" By this point, I can see that there is indeed something all over him. "It's all sticky and won't come off!" he says.

I tell him to bring me the "hannatizer." He comes back a minute later with a small bottle of PERSONAL LUBRICANT. Oh yes, my three year old has LUBE all over him because he thought it was "hannatizer." When it didn't dry up like hand sanitizer, he preceded to try to wipe it off....all over himself. So thaaaaat would be the time I remember the "honeymoon kit" on my bathroom counter. I promptly informed him that this "hannatizer" was, in fact, defective and we promptly went to the shower.




No comments:

Post a Comment